Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Unsa Naa Unya? (What's Up Later?) Part 3

13th of May:
My last few hours in Davao were PRICELESS.

Waking up in your arms and good morning kisses from you will surely be missed. A LOT.

This vacation has opened a lot of doors for me. It has taken me out of my comfort zone and really allowed myself to dive into the deep. I have literally taken risks and fought for what I believe is right. There were a lot of loopholes, but I chose to stay and face my fear. I will not love someone this much if I did not allow him to see me inside and out. There were a lot of firsts in this vacation and as I write this and look back, I have truly LEARNED and ACCEPTED a lot of things. I will never understand and love someone this much if I did not open my mind and heart.

I need not look back nor predict the future.
What matters is the present. Just roll with it day by day.

Ah, the things love can do. :')

"By letting it go, it all gets done. 
The world is won by those who let it go. 
But when you try and try, 
the world is beyond winning" 
-- Lao Tzu

The day started with a small talk with Julian. Seeing tears fall down his cheeks made me realize how much this relationship means to him. Some misunderstandings and miscommunication have sprung out of nowhere during those nine days in Davao, but we managed to talk it out and work it through. This is the best part of everything- where you realize how much you LOVE and CARE for each other. I love how we are.

Food will always be a part of this trip. We had a hearty lunch with the Lizada family. This time the food did not come from their restaurants. We had Chinese cuisine and a scrumptious ice cream for dessert. No wonder we all fell asleep after. :)) Later in the afternoon, we attended a mass at Santa Ana Parish. (Made a wish because it's my first to visit that church!)

Last dinner before heading back home to Manila was at Harana. Oh my gosh. Spareribs, FTW! :) Happy tummy was full again. Thank you so much, Tita Aileen, for that awesome dinner! Kasagingan for dessert will always complete the meal, in my opinion.

Then, it was time for me to go to the airport and catch my 9:40pm flight. To lighten the mood, we sang the Miami Dolphins song in the car. Such a catchy and funny song! :))

As expected, my flight is delayed. AGAIN. From 9:40pm, it was moved to 10:55pm. This time, I am happy that it was delayed. I get to spend more time with him. :)

I did not want to go back home anymore. It was too painful to leave. I did not want to let go from his hug. I did what my heart have told me and have taken the BIG STEP. I was very glad I have done what I want. I have fulfilled my promise to myself.  And yes, we got to do what we got to do. We know we have other priorities and commitments. All we need is patience.

FAITH and LOVE will always and all ways be there.

I will see you soon, my love. VERY soon. :)

This summer vacation is the BEST by far. :)









No comments: