Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Grown Up Christmas List

Christmas Day.
A day filled with smiles and love.
A special day I realized friends and family are here to stay.
Friends are there to LOVE..
Family is there to embrace and care for me..

My wish finally came true.
I am MORE THAN happy 
than what I have wished and hoped for.
Tears are rolling down my cheeks as I write this blog post.
I am, after a long time, VERY happy.
Every thorn in my chest was worth it.
Thank You for making me a stronger person
and for holding my hand when I was about to give up.
I have yet to visit Your Holy house, but
I will go there once that "special gift" comes home.
We have so many things to thank for.
I, for one, have so many things to tell You.

Weeks before Baby Jesus was born,
I was thinking of presents that I would love to receive.
A list came up my mind- a long one. Haha!
And then, I realized all I want for Christmas is to be complete and happy.
God is so selfless.
He gave me MORE than what I actually believed to be is perfect.

- A successful and meaningful Christmas party in the preschool 
with my loving co-teachers
- Inspired by the beach wedding of Ren and Lyle. I love you, TEAMFAB!
- Dance training with ONE of the greatest dancers in the Philippines
- Bonding with my BFF. 12 years of friendship! Woot!
- A special someone whom I never expected to appreciate me like this.
and lastly...
- I learned to love myself even more :)

I know for some this may be irrelevant,
but believe me, it took me 2 years to finally realize the good in life.
Thank you, dear friends, for EVERYTHING.
There are SO many wonderful things around us.
We just have to learn how to embrace it.  
Have a blessed Christmas!


No comments: