Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

"It only happens once a year.
It's a time when hopeless can be romantic
and a resolution can be a revelation.
And when one night can change everything..."
- New Year's Eve, 2011

A year is about to end once again
and this time,
I know I am about to breeze through it
with a big smile in my face and my heart. :)


I just want to thank everyone for a wonderful year.
Things at the start of the year
 were not as great as what is happening now and yet,
with all those challenges and good times,
here I am,
stronger and wiser.

"All's well that ends well," as what they say.


Reading my 2011 Coffee Bean Journal brought me into tears.
A lot of things REALLY did happened to me in 2011.
Wonderful and heartbreaking ones...
As fast as the year may seem, yes, countless things have happened.
The last day of the year is actually one of the best days for me. :)


Here are the unforgettable memories of 2011:


January:


February:







March:





April:





May:


 

June:


 
 

July:


August:






semptember:



October:






November:



 



December:





And I know I am going to get jiggy with the year 2012
with all of you AGAIN!


"It'suspended there to remind us before
we pop the champagne and
celebrate the New Year,
to stop and reflect on the year that has gone by.
To remember both out triumphs
and out missteps- our promises made and broken.
The times we opened ourselves down, for fear of getting hurt.
Because that's what New Year's all about:
getting another chance.
A chance to FORGIVE, to do BETTER, to do MORE,
to give GIVE, and to LOVE more.
And stop worrying about 'what if' and start embracing 'what would be.'
When the ball drops at midnight -and it will drop-
let's remember to be nice to each other,
kind to each other, and not just tonight,
but all year long."

No comments: