Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Semestral Break Vibes

Sembreak is officially over
and yes,
it is time for me to put on my teaching shoes again.
I HAVE to put those dancing kicks back in the rack. :)
It was hell of a week, I must say!
A week well spent with
 my biological family, La Sallian family, and myself.

-  Change for the better.
I just chopped off my side swept bangs into full bangs.
I believe it suits me well. ;)


- My taste buds missed these.
I spent my first few taste of vacation
 at Coffee Bean and Cafe Noriter 
to work on my The Gazette article and to read a book.
Actually, I just wanted to binge on tea lattes, cake, and pastries. :))

- Wounds heal and so does my heart.
I tripped. AGAIN.
I think this is one of my hobbies nowadays. Tsk.
This time, it was not one of those times 
where my reflexes were doing their work.
I fell, got wounded, and had swollen left knee.
And as for my heart,
the more I put effort in healing it, 
the more it just keeps getting wounded .



- Welcome to my hood. *S sign up in the air*
I was able to dance again with my loves at Asylum.
I also choreographed a dance for the girls. So foxy. Woot!
I love you, Skittlez.



Here's our technical run at the event:

No comments: