Sunday, August 21, 2011

Inked.

I have been waiting for this for a long time
and only earlier did I find
great courage to suck up
the pain and the fright.

All at once I felt brave and scared.
Brave that I was able to tolerate the pain
and the thought that a big needle
was slowly penetrating through my skin.
Scared that I would regret the words
inked in my body.

Why those words?
What were written in my skin perfectly
explain my life right now.
I will NEVER hate anyone- may it be for hurting me
or for doing any nasty thing to me.



It was not, after all, so scary to do
what you really want.
I cried during the process,
but there is always an end to every suffering.
The pain was SO worth it. :')
Thank you Ren, Karelle, and Lyle
for giving me courage and standing by my side.

I will hate you NOT even a bit.
I hope you REALLY are happy now.

2 comments:

Steph said...

i’m proud of you.. strange though,, i’ve been stopping by tattoo parlors lately,, feeling it in if i’ll do it or not.. i’m still feeling it up..

Elana Cabrera said...

Woohoo! Nice gayle! I love it! Welcome to the club! hahahaha! Gondo ;)