Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goodbye August, Hello "Ber" Months!

While eating my favourite food in the world
(for those who still don't know, it's chicken),
I try to recall all the things happened in August.
Time flew really fast this month.
I cannot even remember
what happened during my birthday. :))

In a nutshell,
this month has been VERY exhausting.

So many things have been discovered..
Questions were finally answered..
Found my inner-peace..

Highlights of the month:

1. My Cherry Mobile phone got stolen
2. Start of dance class in the preschool
3. My 22d birthday
4. Preschool drama-rama
5. The "TALK" with YOU
6. Got my first tattoo
7. 6 nights at YOUr place

I am more scared now and yet
I feel so free.
My heart, that is.
I just have to deal with the pain
and weeping.

I have to say,
I am ready not even a bit for the coming months.

2 comments:

Elana Cabrera said...

woah..girrrrrl! kelangan mo ko kwentuhan please. lol.

Gayle Penaranda said...

LOL. Next time pag kaya ko na magkwento. </3