Saturday, August 27, 2011

2,600php Worth of Lesson

I missed the flight.
Oh yes, I just wasted 2,600php from my own savings
because the airline where I booked my flight in
did not let me board the plane
JUST because I was 5 minutes late.
I was late because:

1. The queue outside the airport was crazy.
I did not think it could be possible at 4 in the morning.

2. The check-in personnel asked where my destination was
just in case I needed to skip the line and check in ahead.
I said I was off to Cebu and she did not say anything
so I presumed that I still got time.
When it was my turn,
she said they had their last call 5 minutes ago.
It was before I arrived at the line.
She should have let me check in first then.
AND
She should have said that
when she asked me the moment I arrived.

What made my supposedly "happy long weekend" UNHAPPY
is that there is no such rule in their itinerary receipt
and when I was demanding for an explanation,
they just said
"Mam, yun po yung nakalagay sa rules dahil Holiday po kasi."
FYI, I have read and understood the rules.
I need an explanation not some bullshit reasons.
Gah. This made me really mad at the airport earlier.
I am glad I got the ticket for a bargain price.

I just feel really bad right at this very moment
because I would not be able to watch
Monica's ballet recital and
go to the beach with TeamFab. :( *sigh*
I am TRULY sorry, gerlies.
And oh, what's worse is that I wanted to rebook my flight,
but there was no available flight for today
and for tomorrow's flight, the price is too expensive.
So yeah I guess
I should make the most of
my long weekend here in Manila.
Lesson learned.
Can I just say that this lesson is too damn expensive? Haha!


1 comment:

Owens2013 said...

LOL :)
Listen to the song REMIND ME by Brad Paisley ft. Carrie Underwood :)