Friday, November 19, 2010

Faaaaayyyyaaaaahhh!

This is one of those days when I would take a break
from dancing and school stuff.
Pamper-Me Day!!! Yay. :D:D:D
I went to Eye Nail Salon, just across La Salle (2f Archer's Nook Bldg.),
and had my nails done.
Since I'm a regular customer,
the staff there always update me with the latest ish
about nail polishes and nail arts.
They have a whole new bunch of colors and designs. ;)
I was torn between getting a nail art or a matte nail polish.


I ended up choosing the RED matte nailpolish. >:)
It looks so foxy and classy. I love it!
I also like how they clean my nails.
They are so careful and tedious in doing the manicure and pedicure.


Check out my photos:

Next time, I'll try the gel nails (French nail-ish type). ;)
Weeeeeeeeee!
Thank you so much to Eye Nail Salon.
I'm a very happy and contented customer. :D

No comments: