Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Day At The Hospital

Gosh.
It's been years since the last time I went there.
A lot of things changed.
It doesn't look so scary as compared to before. :))
Or is it because I was still small back then?
Well anyway, I was the guardian of my grandma today
at the hospital.
I kinda enjoyed it.
I mean, I was away from the cyber and dance world for a day. ;)
I didn't know it's actually tiring to just sit around
and do nothing for hours.

Okay. So my grandma was hospitalized since yesterday.
The reason?
She was giving our BIG cat a bath and since the poor animal
refused to have one, both of them had a tug-o-war.
My grandma had a hard time rinsing the poor kittyboy
and because of that, she suffered from chest pain and dry cough.
And when she spat on the rubbish bin, there was blood. :(
My aunt rushed her to the hospital and
was asked to be confined for further findings of her sickness.
Thank God the X-ray result was given earlier and
the doctor said there was nothing to worry about.
It was all because of stress, panic attack, and nervousness.
Oh my. It scared the hell out of me.
Blood and everything... :((

And to end my day with a sigh of relief,
I found this cutie patootie picture on Tumblr. :D

*Pandas drinking milk :">

No comments: