Monday, November 15, 2010

Clever Little Soles

Want to prevent your feet from getting blisters?
Are your favorite heels killing your precious feet?
Then treat them to these colorful,
lightweight, ballet flats and save your soles from
injury and total damage.


Last November 8, 2010 was the launch of UK's
here in the Philippines.
I was asked to dance on the soft-opening
of the said product along with the freelance models.
It was held at the Stock Market, Bonifacio High Street, The Fort.
It was an exclusive launching lunch party with the media.

I was, actually, not expecting for it to be this big and popular.
When Trina Molina, one of the owners of Butterfly Twists Philippines,
told me it's just a launching party of the ballet flats
and that it's just a 4-minute dance,
I did not think the audience would be editors of
big-time magazine companies here in the country.
To name a few:
Cosmopolitan, Preview, Manila Bulletin,
Philippine Star and the like.
Oh my gosh. O_O
I suddenly felt like backing out that day. :))

So anyway, I danced to one of the
excerpts in Audrey Hepburn's film Funny Face.
I actually had a hard time making a dance for it
since it's been months since I last danced jazz.
What I did was, I freestyled most of the parts. Teehee!
But hey, they LOVED it.
I spread my wings and just floated across the floor.
Music comes first before the movement. ;)
I'm so happy to be part of this big event.
Not only does it involve with butterflies,
which we all know I'm addicted to, but
it also gave me a new learning experience
and new shoes.
As a token of appreciation,
they gave me four pairs of Butterfly Twists. (hot pink, black, red, and deep blue)
I really love them! :)
It really is my style and
the shoes fit me well.
I can wear it in school/malls along with my casual/semi-formal clothes
or at night when I go out with friends wearing my party clothes.

The event was featured in the Philippine Star.
I don't have the photos yet,
but I'll upload them as soon as I got them. :D

Anyway,
if you're interested in buying, you can find the shoes at:

CMG
(G4, MOA, Trinoma, Megamall, Shagri-La Mall, SM the Block, and Robinson's Place-Ermita)
Chocolate Clothing Company (Robinson's Galleria)
Aranaz (Greenbelt5)
Atillo (Mabini St. San Juan, Metro Manila)

Thank you so much, Trina, for inviting me
and to Monica Villarica (Trina's cousin)
for going there with me.
I just accomplished something in my wish list.

No comments: