Monday, November 25, 2013

Lost Kid In A Park

          After visiting the National Museum of Singapore, I strolled around the area to find a place where I can sit down and read a book. I was surprised with the beauty and wonder that lies behind the museum- Fort Canning Park.

          The museum showcased the 50th anniversary of Singapore television with an exhibit of media through out the time. Different living galleries are also present in the museum- food, film, photography, and fashion.

           Seeing the rapid development and vast progression of this, indeed, cosmopolitan country through this exhibit, I can say that being exposed to different cultures made Singapore truly diverse and culture-enriched. And to top it all off, I found out that Christian Dior was the biggest influence in their fashion. Makes sense!























          Right before I crossed the street, this view took my breath away. Fort Canning Park is one of the historical landmarks of Singapore. Artefacts have been preserved here and up to this day, you can still see some of the remains from the golden age. Here is the list of the things you should not miss when you visit the park.






Pictures are taken by yours truly using iPhone 4s and edited using VSCOcom app.

No comments: