Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Just Have To


I cannot keep doing ALL these things anymore.
I am not a toy that you can play with
and put back to the shelf anytime you want.
I am not disappointed nor angry.
I wanted this, yes; but I guess,
what I really want is to save myself from abyss.
I am tired of being your option
when you know I should be a priority.
You know my worth and yet you treat
me as if I am some girl that you have just met somewhere.

I cannot fall from another trap.
I was able to save myself once.
I will do that again this time.
I deserve true affection and real love.

"You know what sucks?
Realizing that everything that you believe in
is a complete and utter bullshit."
-500 Days of Summer

I guess this time it really is good-bye.
I love you still.
You will always be a part of me.
It just hurts too much.

No comments: