Wednesday, July 27, 2011

27th of July

When you know you can sleep quietly at night,
no tears fall down your eyes,
and
you smile genuinely more often,
that's the time you know you are truly living your life.

I can really say that I have surpassed
all the mind-blowing situations that tore down
my heart and my self-esteem.
It may have been a tough road and
fighting away pain & fright were not easy; yet,
I realized that they were all just brain-wreckers.
All I had to do was set my principles and goals right.
Mind-set, baby! :)

Simple joys in life is one of the things that fulfill
my thirst for happiness nowadays.
One of them is my students...
11 adorable, witty, and gorgeous students
that can make my day in a blink of an eye. :D








Second is the fact that I'm growing not just to be
a good teacher, but also a better being.
I have yet a lot of things to learn and discover in me.
Without my co-teachers' guidance and words of wisdom,
I do not know how will I survive this chaotic reality.
It is really a great pressure on my shoulder,
but this big lump at my back is not so big when I know
I have the faith and trust in myself.

Handful of friends is way better than a BIG circle of friends.
After all the tests God has given me
and a good epiphany from the incidents before,
I am more than happy that those things actually happened
because I enjoy being with a small circle of REAL friends
than being with not-so-real ones.
Lately, I have been spending my weekends with
my awesome buddies and I must say
they are the greatest destressors in the world! :)
Dancing, hanging out, or just simply talking all day
are the best things!

When I stopped worrying about the future,
tears stopped falling down my cheeks.
I do not care about who will be "The One"
I will spend my forever with
or how many kids will I have.
What matters for me now is that I am
able to take good care of myself and
I am able to share and give love
with or without anything in return.
Life is not all about having a boyfriend.
It could wait.

And finally,
watching a movie or just eating out
with the family every Sunday
made me feel like I am a part of it once again. :')
And oh,
paying for our food when we eat out
is one heck of a big step for me! :))

Dear readers,
never EVER forget to thank the One Above.
He listens and He cares.
Trust me.

No comments: