Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Caraig-Pasco Nuptial

And so, Renee, our first bride in TEAMFAB,
walked down the aisle and gave her much awaited "I DO" to Lyle. :">
She's Ms. Caraig no more. :')
Gawd. I still cannot believe it.

Yesterday was Ren and Lyle's wedding at Casa Español, Quezon City.
It was just a simple wedding surrounded by their closed friends and family.
After work, I went home to change into a simple, gray dress and met up with
Evan and Kristian at Taft.

It's funny when we arrived at the place.
I saw Ren's mum outside a van.
Evan and I were gushing how this was all just a dream.
And suddenly, Tita Tess pointed to the van and told us, "She's inside the van."
I quickly ran to the door and almost cried when
I saw a gorgeous bride sitting and waiting to be called.
She's extra beautiful that day.
I cannot describe how happy I am for the couple.
I am just really glad that finally, Ren is in good hands.

When she was walking down the aisle, I couldn't help myself but cry.
Everything was just so beautiful and wonderful to hold my tears back.
True evidence of love and passion for each other- I have seen that with Lyle and Ren.
One thing I have realized yesterday when I heard their vows for each other
love is just so wonderful. VERY powerful and life-changing.

"Ang pag-ibig hindi playground. Hindi yan pinaglalaruan." - Totie Martinez

Check out the pictures. :)

TEAMFAB♥ With the bride :) Renee's vow...

No comments: