Friday, August 6, 2010

Right Across DLSU

11:30pm...
Dagonoy Street...
One of the safest places I know is not so safe after all. :'(

Last night is one of the horrible and scariest nights
of my life.
My friend and I got held up across Velasco Gate of DLSU.
We were waiting for our jeepney ride when all of a sudden
4 guys with knives huddled and threatened us... :'(
We were trapped and scared
to fight back or even say anything.
Shit happened and they took my bag...
The WHOLE bag with the following inside:
- diary
- sandals
- clothes
- pencil case with my colored pens collection + keychains from everywhere
- butterfly ring
- butterfly coin purse (I just bought it, I know *sobs*)
- wallet with P1000 cash inside + atm cards + school ID
- cellphone

It was my first time and it just so bad that it happened
right across La Salle.
Thank God my friend and I did not get hurt, but
I must say it was VERY traumatic. :(

Take care, everyone.
These people will kill for money- sad truth.
I just hope they'll use it for a good cause.

On a brighter side, I learned my lesson to be always alert
and to trust my instincts.

No comments: