Friday, August 13, 2010

21st

And so I celebrated, yet again, a wonderful
birthday dinner with friends/family. :)

A 3 day celebration with the MOST important people in my life
is not actually the real plan.
I wanted something simple and memorable (e.g. a sumptuous dinner with closed friends);
nonetheless,
this was, by far, the best birthday EVER.

Thank you all so much. :">

Tuesday: The "salubong"

I went out with the best guy friends in the world: Francis, Jay, and Gian.
We had 2 buckets of beer and loads of pica food. :D
And since there was no candle to blow when the clock struck at 12,
they used a Cricket lighter as a substitute. :))
It was funny but I am truly happy.
And yes, I received a gift!
A new panda baby + butterfly notepad + a heart-warming butterfly birthday card
It was a good start of the day, I must say. :D

Wednesday: Another year for me!

I had class from 8am-6pm. Boo. :(
After that, I went to Yuchengco Lobby for practice
where my babygirl, Karelle, surprised me with a box of mouth-watering brownies.
A box of it just for ME. *hmm your new scheme of making me fat, eh? :))*
We finished practice early and I went straight to Glorietta to meet my krump family.
A scheduled 9pm dinner with them at California Pizza Kitchen
was the best part of this day.
Oh gosh... I LALAALOVE their pasta! :D
To end the night,
we went to Coffee Bean to chill and we ate the brownies Karelle gave me.
I love the never-ending stories! :D


Thursday: Happy Thursday! >:)

Thursday is not a Thursday if not spent at Green Place. ;)
* if you know what I mean *Pau's voice*
Post-birthday celebration with Skittlez was AWESOME to the highest level.

I love you guys. ♥
You know who you are.
You just made me really happy and I feel so loved.

No comments: