Saturday, May 22, 2010

Boracay Escapade Day 2

Obviously, we got too excited yesterday and tire ourselves out and
tried to catch some sleep on the 2d day at Boracay.
We planned to watch the sunrise at the beach,
but since everyone was tired from last night,
we just slept all morning and went to the beach in the afternoon.

Today, we did the activities and bought souvenirs.
This much awaited vacation is really getting better and better.
Helmet diving is the shizz! The helmet was VERY heavy but it was so cool.
And, I also didn't know that the middle of the sea in Bora was only 20ft. deep.
Flying Fish was way cooler than I expected. :) I was very scared at first,
but it is one of the activities I enjoyed.
I almost let go of the handle during the ride. :/
The pasalubong goods and other souvenir stuff are VERY cheap.
Let the pictures do the talking. :)

*Boat going to the middle of the sea.. HELMET DIVING FTW!

*Flying fish

*Dinner at Jonah's

*Henna Tat

*Straddle jump and freeze during sunset

*Walking by the beach at night

It was tiring yet a fun day for all of us! :)
Tomorrow's the last day and I'm sure hell going to miss this island.
Now I'm not wondering why most people I know loved this place.
It is indeed a paradise.

No comments: