Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Close

I feel so depressed
because this is the second time
I am not able to make it to the Dean's List.
How unlucky.:(

Last time I missed it by 0.17.

My 3d term this academic year was very painful and unforgivable.
I only needed 0.05 to make it to the Dean's List. :((

Here are my grades for the 3d term:
4.0- highest grade
1.0- passing grade

Evaluation in Early Childhood Education
-> 3.5

Assessment Learning 1 -> 2.5

Curriculum in Early Childhood Education
-> 3.0

Technology in Early Childhood Education
-> 2.0

Principles in Teaching 1
-> 3.5

Introduction to Literature
-> 2.0

Field Study 5
-> 3.5

Educational Research
-> 4.0

On a good note, I got the highest grade
for EDUCRSC (Educational Research). :D
From my midterm grade which is 2.5, it went up to 4.0.
Weeee :D
Mind you, this was the hardest subject I had last 3d term. *wink*

Goal next academic year (my last year in college):
included in the Dean's list + one of the best action research/thesis

2 comments: