Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hell Week Is Finally Over

Oh yes, you read it right. :)
90% of what I have to finish this term is done already.
Yipee! :D
Check out my checklist.

Mock defense for Educational Research class

Finally, I can breathe.

It was hard but I can proudly say, "My partner and I made it!"

We just have to make minor revisions in our research paper

and we're 100% done.


Group presentation for Assessment Learning 1

Thanks to my groupmates. :)

Everyone worked efficiently

even if we all have to do a lot of things.


Comedy play for Introfuction to Literature class

I was one of the lead characters. =/

Thanks Todly for believing in me.

Professionalism is the key to a successful

stage play, right Todly? ;p

Oh well, I'm sure "she" realized that by now.


Observations for Evaluation in ECED class

One of the best experiences happened

in this class.

I was able to experience observing

my own cousin and nieces.

Make running records, ecomap, checklist, and the like :D

I love this class.


Paperwork (every subject :<)

Type, type, type

Click, click, click

The thought of it gives me headache. Haha!

Anyway, I am still glad that I was able to finish 85% of it. :)


I am so happy :D

Reward to myself?

Going to the beach this summer. Weee!

I cannot wait any longer.

I need to get a good tan ;P


No comments: