Saturday, October 5, 2013

1, 2, 3, SURPRISE!

Happy happy birthday to my one and only!

We were on Skype few days after his trip here in Singapore and I randomly checked Tiger Air for a flight schedule to Manila. It was my lucky day to find out they have promo fare. I got my ticket for only $160! I messaged my TeamFab loves and his friends immediately to plan the surprise. I did everything while talking to him. Who says I can't be a ninja like him? Haha!



Three weeks left and I still have no clue as to how will I surprise him. I just told his friends to ask him out and I was thinking I'll just figure something out when the day comes. Thank you to ALL of our friends who have helped me plan this surprise. I hope Mr. Cuervo have been a good company to everyone. Haha!

Last night, his birthday eve, I did the surprise and I saw the most priceless reaction ever from him. He was there standing; stunned and could not utter a word. A hug and a kiss told me that he was VERY happy.



Of course, a ramen date will always be #1 in our list. Will you look at that smile? I can just swoon over it again and again.


Then, we wrapped the night up at Olive Tree Kitchen and Bar for supper with his family. An Italian cuisine restaurant located at Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City- just beside TGI Friday's. They serve antipasti, salad, pizza, small &big plates, pasta, wines etc. Food is fantastic; though, I hope they will serve the food accordingly and all at once.


I do not need to hope anymore that I will make your birthday wish come true because now, I believe I made it possible. With all my heart, thank you for always knocking at my door and making me realize that distance will never be a barrier between us. I never thought I could go this far just to see someone smile. I am thrilled and loved in this journey with you. Let's make our dreams come true!  Happy happy birthday, love! 

Ending the night with my birthday man before driving me home... I love you. 

No comments: