Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Temporary Insanity

Here is a list of songs that I listen to lately. It, practically, sums up what just have happened to me a couple of months ago.

I know.. I know..
Too sentimental and gloomy.
But hey, these songs helped me drain my eyes out and see the colors of life.
Just give me time.
This playlist will be replaced by an awesome and more blissful one.

We get there when we get there. :)

1. The Scientist - Coldplay
2. Last Chance - Allure
3. Out Of Reach - Gabrielle
4. Anytime - Brian McKnight
5. You Were There - Regine Velasquez
6. Need To Be Next To You - Leigh Nash
7. Foolish Games - Jewel
8. Emotions - Destiny's Child
9. Crave - Marc Dorsey
10. Kisapmata - Rivermaya
11. Halaga - Parokya Ni Edgar
12. Doin' Just Fine - Boys II Men
13. Tadhana - Up Dharma Down
14. Tell Me - Joey Albert
15. How To Deal - Frankie J
16. Far Away - Nickelback
17. Love Song For No One - John Mayer
18. Better -  Tom Baxter
19. Someday - Nina
20. Dying - Five For Fighting

The last song is pretty much my "theme song" right now.
Don't ask me why. The moment I sat in the car of my colleague and that song played over the radio, I know it is the song.

No comments: