Friday, April 20, 2012

Six Years After

The moment that I have been yearning and waiting for so long
has finally crossed my way.

I was able to see and be with my mom after 6 years. :')

This is pure bliss.

For so many years, 
the closest I have gone is Skyping with my momma.
It has been a great challenge for me 
when she left for Japan back in 2000.
Yes, I have NOT spent a single
 New Year's Day with her for 12 years.
 (Mind you, I'm only 23!)
She came home last March 2006 for my sister's graduation 
and since then,
we do not have a physical contact with her.
Basically, I grew up without her hand guiding me.
This aches me so much and
this makes me envy a lot of people 
who have their moms by their side all the time.
Just because I never had one when I needed or wanted to...

Finally,
I have seen and bonded with the BEST woman
in the world for 14 days! :)

March 31 - April 6, 2012 + April 11 - 13, 2012
Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan
My SECOND home.

Everyone is just so nice and respectful.
I love the culture, people, and most especially,
their food.
The Sasebo Park is right across our building,
the Ginza mall is behind, and the clubs are one block away.
How awesome is that?

 
 
 
 
 

April 7 - April 1, 2012
Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan

One of the most inspiring and beautiful cities I have visited. :)
Now I understand why girls go ga-ga over Tokyo. :))
Shopping is beyond wild and crazy!
Gadgets and high-end products are way cheaper than here in the Philippines.
Means of transportation is easier.
I have not heard a single car honk in Japan.
There are no traffic jams nor street children.
It really is a must-visit city.

- Tokyo Disney Sea


 
 
 




Next blog post:

Sanrio Puroland
Ueno Park
Meiji Shrine
Shibuya
Hachiko

No comments: