Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Wrong Kiss Goodnight

I just finished watching the season 4 finale of Gossip Girl
and it breaks my heart seeing Blair and Chuck
letting go of each other.

I admire their love and care for each other,
even if one has to sacrifice for the other's happiness.


Gossip Girl: In order to fully transform,
we might need to free ourselves
of everything we've been holding on to.
To send us on our new path.
The right one.

I really thought they would get back together,
but seeing Blair being taken care of the prince really well,
we know Chuck will let go of her
even it means hurting him really bad.

Lines from episode22:
Blair: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you.
Chuck: I know. But I need to let you go. You need to let go.
Blair: I'll always love you.
Chuck: I will always love you.



And so GG fans,
I guess we won't be seeing 
Blair-Chuck tandem just yet in the 5th season.

Starting to watch the new season now
and I think I would love this season, too.

No comments: