Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello Toddlers!

Happy Hearts Preschool
is officially my new home. :D

I started working earlier at the preschool
and my first day was VERY good.
I'll be handling the Toddlers Class
together with my college batchmate, Teacher Danielle.
Coincidence?
Yes but I'm glad because I feel comfortable
that I know someone in my workplace.
I also like the fact that I'm working in an exclusive location.
It's so refreshing and nice to hang out in. :)
By the way, my workplace is at Rockwell, Makati City.

We have 4 students in the class.
2 of them are Israeli, one is an Australian, and one of them is a Filipino.
I learned new things and new words from them.
This is a good beginning for my career. :)
I so love it.
I am now officially employed!
I am now a teacher. :D
I'm excited for the next days, months, and years to come!

No comments: