Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy 20th, Relly!

Happy 20th birthday
to my baby girl, Karelle!

I know it was a busy day for you, but I hope
you had a good birthday celebration with Skittlez and your family. :D

We started the day with a photoshoot for one of her major subjects.
A Godfather-like theme + gorgeous/handsome Skittlez competition team
= HOT, SEXY, and SWAGGA.
I never thought of that concept before and gosh,
it was dope!
TOTAL HOTNESS! ;)

*Teh Gerlies

*Teh Boylets (minus Johann and Pau)

*Remix'10 Skittlez Crew Competition Team

And after the tiring and long day at the studio,
we went to Karelle's house to celebrate her 20th birthday with her family.
A luscious dinner and a swimming pool were waiting for us.
Boy was I full and bloated after we ate dinner!
I looked like a "butete" when I changed to my swimsuit. :))
Mmmm the warm temperature of the pool went well with
the chilled Tanduay Ice that we were drinking.
A nice heart-to-heart talk while lying/sitting down at the jacuzzi-ish part of the pool
with the birthday girl was also one of the best moments of the day.

I really had a great time and I hope you did, too.
Thank you so much for inviting us.
We love you.
Mummy loves you super much *hug*
I wish you good health and good luck in everything you do.
May you surpass all your endeavours in life.
You're a strong girl.
I know you can brush away everything that gets in the way. ;)
I am always here to help if ever you need me.
No one will ever touch my baby girl or else imma armswing their faces. Joke!:P

Again, happy happy birthday!



And of course, a photo with the birthday celebrant...

No comments: