Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Love You Goodbye


I Love You Goodbye is one of the entries in the
Metro Manila Film Festival- an annual film festival in the Philippines.
It ranked number 2 out of 7 or8 entries.
The movie has start-studded cast:
Gabby Concepcion
Angelica Panganiban
Kim Chiu
Derek Ramsay

and is directed by one of the top film-makers in the country,
Laurice Guillen.

The movie is about a complicated love story of a girl named Lizelle
who is torn between her "past" and "present."
This movie shows how a person can forgive
even after his/her heart got really broken
and that love is sweeter the second time around.
It's just too bad that at the end,
one has to let go.

I wasn't expecting for the movie to end like that.
I was a bit disappointed but still, the movie is worth watching. :)
However, I should have watched this with my girlfirends.
There is too much love scenes in the film
and I felt awkward
because I watched it with my dad. Haha

Two-thumbs up! :)

No comments: