Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where Are You Christmas?

An excerpt from the film The Grinch...



Christmas day is one of the most awaited
days in our lives and yet I don't seem to feel
excited nor happy.
It's like a regular day.
The only difference is that I see people dress up,
go to different houses to give/get gifts,
and gather at a particular house and eat together.
Typical Filipino tradition.. :)
I used to do those things;
however, this year is different.
I am about to celebrate it without a bang.
No exchange gifts, no new clothes...
And yeah, no YOU.. =((

I'm still happy though.
I get to spend my Christmas with a lot of people-
family, friends, myself.
THANK YOU TEAMFAB, FRESH FAM, TWIX FAM,
HS & COLLEGE BARKADA AND EVERY PERSON
THAT I GET TO SPEND TIME WITH.
You all helped me realize and change a lot of things.
This is so not me but I'm beginning to like it.

Happy Christmas, everyone! :)

No comments: