Monday, November 2, 2009

Kate Barrios' 18th Birthday


Our little girl is now a lady. :)
Happy 18th birthday, Kate!

The awesome party was held at
Southbay Gardens Clubhouse, Alabang.
Yeah I know... *rolls eyes*
South. AGAIN. Grrr. :))
You can never imagine why it is so hard for
us North people to go there.
First, you MUST have a car in order to go there.
Second, the area is not so friendly.
And last, there are no jeepneys, trikes,
or any public utility vehicle around the area.
How awful is that? :|
I mean, except of course near the SLEX.
There are buses and jeepneys there.
But come on, do they expect everyone who lives
in Alabang to have a car? :|
BUT despite everything...
we went down South.. :)

Anyway, since Kim has a car, we were
able to go there in no time. :)
Thanks so much Kim for the ride!
We arrived at the party a little bit late
and fortunately, the party has not started yet.

The debutante started the party with a
tremendous dance number with Coach Ajjie.

And then followed by a game which is
Friends vs Family- who knows Kate the most.
The Friends Team won! :))
After that we ate a very sumptuous meal.
The food is so mouth-watering. Hahaha
I also liked the Buko Pandan. Hihi
I love the ambiance of the place.
It was fit for the number of guests who went
and perfect for the theme of the party: Vintage.
Oh yeah, good job to everyone who were there
because they followed the theme. :)

Thank you so much for inviting us. :)
I had a great night with all of you
(Mon, Rika, Kim, Jess, Coach Ajjie, Kate,
and of course, your cute nephew/cousin haha :P)
The after-party was so enjoyable that I didn't want to leave.
WE PWNED THE DANCEFLOOR!!! :)
oh yeah plus your cute,4 year old nephew/cousin :D
I was able to make him dance. :))

We love you Kate!
I will always be your "Ate"
and you+Kim will always be my babies. :)
Happy 18th! <3

P.S.
Just wanna say I'm so jealous
of your bubble machine. :(
I wanted something like that when I
celebrated my 18th birthday :((

No comments: