Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14, 2009

Happy Hearts Day, everyone!

esp. to my bebilove, Jay. <3

Days before the so-called "Lovers' Day,"
I was not able to prepare something for Jay
due to consecutive performances & school work;
however,
I was able to come up with a simple plan. :D

A video
and
an ice cream date at
Art's Cream Gallery.
*I know he will never say no to that. Harhar ;p*

Nothing extravagant happened today.

I just had one of the best days in my life.

To my Valentine,
thank you so much
and
I love you <3



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww :) ang sweet nun esp. the video where you flashed your message :)

Gayle Penaranda said...

thanks :D

Gayle Penaranda said...

btw, hans?

there she goes said...

omg the video? SO DAMN SWEET! jason is one lucky bugger. :)

Gayle Penaranda said...

:D
thanks angel!